When it comes to provider scheduling, anesthesia is in a league all its own. Finding a user-friendly solution that is equipped to seamlessly handle the complexities associated with call schedules, daily schedules, and the many moving parts that surround them can often feel like a never-ending task with a goal that is always out of arm’s reach.
However, we’re here to tell you that is all about to change. How? With Shift Admin’s all-new anesthesia scheduling software solution, of course.
A Practical, User-Friendly Approach to Anesthesia Scheduling
If there’s anyone that understands your frustration with creating MD and CRNA schedules in a way that is simple, consistent, and efficient, it’s Shift Admin. Complex tasks such as these require sophisticated solutions that understand the full breadth of them, and that’s precisely what Shift Admin’s new anesthesia scheduling feature does.
With this new feature, users will be able to:
- Easily access call schedules, daily schedules, and their users on a sophisticated, yet user-friendly, interface.
- Automatically pull and generate surgeon and/or anesthesiologist schedules.
- Drag and drop specific on-call MDs or CRNAs to custom cases that you have created.
- List and categorize specific surgery locations (facilities, room number, floor number, etc.) as “desired.”
- View their schedules in several different ways, including tabular, elongated, collapsed, or in the form of a Gantt chart.
- Add patient information to their particular case that is only visible to administrators and the assigned anesthesiologist.
- Ensure that their users are assigned only to daily procedures and assignments for which they are qualified.
- Seamlessly and efficiently communicate and collaborate with all users that are on the schedule.
- Toggle between user list and facility list that will show the number of cases at each site/room that day
No one understands the challenges associated with managing anesthesia scheduling better than Shift Admin does, and this is only the beginning of how we are aiming to make these processes easier for all schedulers, administrators, MDs, and CRNAs alike.
To stay up to date with Shift Admin and every new development regarding our new anesthesiology features, click here to subscribe to our blog. And if automated, fully-optimizable scheduling solutions are what you seek, click below to request a demo and see what we are already capable of providing for you and your scheduling and department management processes.